Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am feeling out an interest in my Dynomax Ultraflow mufflers with Cherry Bomb tips. The Ultraflows, when I bought them brand new were $82.99 each and the tips were $42 for both. The Cherry bomb part# is 577577. I'm not sure which part# the mufflers are but I can surely find out.

Condition: The tips do have some chips on them, but other than that are in near-perfect condition. I just polished them on Saturday and will get pics up. The mufflers have been welded (obviously) and are showing signs of slight surface rust. I just emailed Tenneco and asked if there is anything they can do about the surface rust. Maybe they will be able to send me a new set? It's only been about 7 months that I've had them on, so I will see what they say.

I will be able to get pictures up soon.

JUST AN FYI. If the woman emails me back from Tenneco and says I can get new mufflers, I may just trade them in for the SS version. If that happens, I will be taking them out of classifieds!! Just a heads up!

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics will be up as soon as I can. Most likely by tomorrow afternoon. I apologize for them not being up already. The mufflers are still on the car, btw. I am talking to Tenneco (MFG for Dynomax) about a possible exchange like I said in the 1st post. If that falls through they will be for sale. For now this is a feeler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts