Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some CL mufflers that have been sitting in my apartment for months now and was trying to see if anyone was interested in them. They are pretty clean with no rust on them and was looking to get $200 plus shipping for them. I know these are pretty rare now and haven't seen any for sale lately so I just wanted to see if there was still an interest for them...I can take pics later tonight after work, but for now, I just wanted to see if anyone wants them...

·
Registered
50 Posts
I might be interested in them. I have been looking around for a while and haven't seen anything. can you post some pics up later on?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some pictures I took last night. One of the tips i spent a minute or two polishing, and the other one i didn't...You can see that with a little bit of cleaning they will look like new.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i can't remember off the top of my head. I believe they are cl-s mufflers, but don't quote me on that. The onlly thing i know for sure is that they are not 03 cl mufflers that have the "thicker" tips

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
They look like the ones that Broken Angel have. He has CL-S mufflers off an 01 CL-S. I know the difference because he has the ones off an 01 and the tips are thin, whereas mine are off an 03 and the tips are thicker. :)

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Accord_V6_400m said:
:and1:

I sold mine for $60

Just saying these aren't rare since they come on the CL-S and TL-S auto and manuals.

$60 ?

remember when you sold the CL-S mufflers to me for like $120 ? :D

geez that was expensive. I want my money back nick :p

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Lxcord said:
$60 ?

remember when you sold the CL-S mufflers to me for like $120 ? :D

geez that was expensive. I want my money back nick :p
Yeah well, the last batch I sold didn't have the tips since they were cut off, but thats what happens as time goes by and the object of desire becomes less desirable as other options come to the market.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i searched for a good year or two to find a used set of these. If you go to the stealership, they would rape you for a brand new pair of these. Also the tl-s mufflers have a different tip as well

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
With the code AC511 you can get these new at acuraoemparts.com
for: $327.35 so it should at the very most be half that price, so $150 at most if your selling at a good time and someones desperate.

·
#1 Stunna
426 Posts
Accord_V6_400m said:
With the code AC511 you can get these new at acuraoemparts.com
for: $327.35 so it should at the very most be half that price, so $150 at most if your selling at a good time and someones desperate.
Agreed. I woudn't pay more than $100 for those. I got mine for $75, but that was a few years ago. Anyway, for that price, I'd rather spend the money and get a new set of 03's with the thicker tips.

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
hondafan said:
Agreed. I woudn't pay more than $100 for those. I got mine for $75, but that was a few years ago. Anyway, for that price, I'd rather spend the money and get a new set of 03's with the thicker tips.

+1 for 03 mufflers with thicker tips. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts