Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,
I bought a Comptech Icebox off a member on this board back in April for $100. It was used for around a year. I got it and haven't had a chance to put it in yet, and now I'm thinking about getting a retrofit instead.

It's in good condition and all parts are included, except for the filter cleaning kit. The original screws were misplaced during the uninstall, but I looked up what was needed on the instructions and replaced them. And like I said, I never got a chance to install it myself.

I'll probably have my mind made up at some point next week if I'll sell it or not, I'm looking to see if anyone's interested.

I'd like to get what I paid for it, $100 OBO and I'd like to sell local but I'll consider shipping if buyer pays. Thanks guys!

Edit: I sold it off, thanks for looking

·
Registered
60 Posts
comptech icebox..

hey are you still selling it?.. im interested... let me know
and also how can i get a replacement or cleaner for the filter?
i live in toronto so how much is shipping

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CLer said:
hey are you still selling it?.. im interested... let me know
and also how can i get a replacement or cleaner for the filter?
i live in toronto so how much is shipping
Pm'd back. I know you can definitely get a replacement filter from Comptech. But I'm not too sure from where else, sorry. I'll look around on here to see if there's any other info for you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
is it still for sell

is this ice box still up for grabs. im new to the site and you guys got some good stuff. hit me back if so. [email protected]
jkov526 said:
Hey,
I bought a Comptech Icebox off a member on this board back in April for $100. It was used for around a year. I got it and haven't had a chance to put it in yet, and now I'm thinking about getting a retrofit instead.

It's in good condition and all parts are included, except for the filter cleaning kit. The original screws were misplaced during the uninstall, but I looked up what was needed on the instructions and replaced them. And like I said, I never got a chance to install it myself.

I'll probably have my mind made up at some point next week if I'll sell it or not, I'm looking to see if anyone's interested.

I'd like to get what I paid for it, $100 OBO and I'd like to sell local but I'll consider shipping if buyer pays. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
24 Posts
how much are aelling it for and yes i am

im ready. let me know how much you are aselling it for ok.
five0netvv0 said:
i'm going to sell my icebox if you are still interested. sometime in the next few weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts