Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. Dunno how much interest you guys will have in this. But i won a raffle at work, and i have this $300gift card for Pac Sun. I personally dont shop there, and i dont have any friends that shop there, but if anyone is interested i have this card available.
I can break it up to different increments like $50 or $100 if there is enough interest. But ive decided if you want the entire card ill let it go for $150.

No scam here guys, ive sold plenty of things here and others can vouch that i am 100% a honest seller. The card is good at any Pac sun retailer or on their website. I will include the amount verification receipt, but also i am willing to meet up anyone at a pac sun to verify amount.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE Thanks for all the inquires!

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
dang that would be like 50% off everything in the store, plus whatever discount is already offered in the store.

the guy has ten positive trader feedbacks...you'd have to be kind of paranoid to not have that count as vouching for him, right?
I think he was judging from his post count.

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
just bought a ps2 from him. met him in person to pick it up. he is a very nice guy. he doesn't have the guts to scam someone. lol.

naw but seriously he is one of the nicest guy you'll ever meet or do business with.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol chad. hahah. ive been scammed before, and it sucks ass. i wouldnt want to do it to anyone. I dont post much cause my car is basically stock again hahah but i read alot of the posts here.

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
lol chad. hahah. ive been scammed before, and it sucks ass. i wouldnt want to do it to anyone. I dont post much cause my car is basically stock again hahah but i read alot of the posts here.
i've been scammed twice. it really sucks ass.
sorry man, i just wanna play this safe. hope you understand. but i truly am interested in the gift cards. Cause my gf saw 2 things she liked at pac sun but the both of us were like, "DAMN...THAT'S TOO MUCH". lol. she'll be happy for sure when i surprise her with the 2 things that she wanted. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahahah i just saw your PM. I feel like im getting interrogated or something since you said u want my last name and first name and that your cousin's a cop. You want my SSN as well lol? Dood, just CALL me and we'll work something out. I know your paranoid and you dont want to get ripped off again. BUT, not everyone is those low life scum who rip people off. And personally, this money isnt life or death for me. So yea, i pm'd you my number, so just call.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts