Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team Illusive Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ok what this is, is a fiberglass tub of the sprae tire... In other words this fits in the spare tire well to save on space in the trunk. The box is not complete this is just the bottom half the top half would still have to be made.

Asking price $350 OBO

Materials cost about $250 so far

I can finsh it but at an additonal cost and with more materials bought.

Located Concord
Wanted CASH!
Yea Ill ship it but your paying for the shipping charges...
[email protected] or at orignal thread THIS THREAD

·
Registered
812 Posts
there isnt even 15$ bucks worth of material there... what a tard, looks like a big a$$ pile of scrambled eggs, i could have my 6 year old daughter do a better job then that.... BTW , i will make one of these for any body for 20$ an you pay shipping

·
Team Illusive Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
black2001v6 said:
there isnt even 15$ bucks worth of material there... what a tard, looks like a big a$$ pile of scrambled eggs, i could have my 6 year old daughter do a better job then that.... BTW , i will make one of these for any body for 20$ an you pay shipping
Get over on people? Do you guys even fiberglass? this thing is about 6 layers thick.... its not the cheap **** its the 1.5oz stuff not the .25 or .5...

Get over on people you funny come talk to me when you know what your talking about

·
Registered
812 Posts
LOL, your talking to 2 of the guys on this website with probably the 2 most highly modified cars on here, check our gallerys out tard....... aBTW a gallon of resin = 25$ ,chop mat= 5$, yoyu only need a quart to do what you are doing...... BTW i have fiberglass doors, dash,rear side panels, center console, full trunk.....

·
DJ2000
2,715 Posts
black2001v6 said:
LOL, your talking to 2 of the guys on this website with probably the 2 most highly modified cars on here, check our gallerys out tard....... aBTW a gallon of resin = 25$ ,chop mat= 5$, yoyu only need a quart to do what you are doing...... BTW i have fiberglass doors, dash,rear side panels, center console, full trunk.....
LOL !

Keith that is a horrable job and you know it. Thats probley why you are selling it. You probley thought you knew how to do it then found out that is not the way to do it.
Why would someone buy that anyways??? They would have to finish it which is the hard part. The fun part of fiberglassing is making the framing and the mold. But when you have to put Rage on it and sand for ever with layer after layer of Rage now thats the diffacult part.

BTW that bottom mold you made looks like its 3 inches thick. Why in the hell does it need to be that thick? When you make a mold of something its supposed to look like what ever it is that your molding. In your case its a spare tire well and we all know that looks far from a spare tire well. Its so thick and distorted that it if used it wouldn't even save any space.

Just so you know i do know a thing or two about fiberglassing. I built my entire car myself. It has never been in a shop for any reason.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Wow, its a giant Tostada bowl! Now all it needs is some carne asada, salsa, cheese, lettuce, tomatos, guacomole, and sour cream. Mmmmmmmm.

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
^ LOL hahahhah yummmm tostadas..i wonder if it comes with tomatoes onions celetro cheese and beef and etc.....muhahahah

·
Registered
431 Posts
this is hillarious, the first time I saw the pic, I couldn't determine what it was, but thanks for making it clear for most of us and good luck with the sale....lol

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
lol @ sayin it cost $250 ....that's more like your "labor" rather then the cost of the material

·
Registered
431 Posts
AxisAccord said:
bump for a great deal!!!

wtf, great deal for a good breakfast joint...lol they could place it on their roof and make a sign saying "WE SERVE SCRAMBLED EGGS ALL DAY EVERYDAY" :D ....sorry but this is funny

·
Registered
46 Posts
will u take $345 for it?...i have the cash ready.

:D JUST KIDDING :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts