Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the Scytek 5000rs alarm for free from a buddy and found a place in town to install it called Alta Mere... So far so good, remote start works well, no false alarms, not bad, but again so far...

They charged $40 an hour with a $200 limit...obviously they took the whole 5 hours to install it, I expected that and they had a heck of a time trying to install this thing because once the system was installed, it instantly went into valet mode, had trouble getting it out... But they also charged me for the transponder, DEI starter thing, couldn't tell you the model off my head...but after paying Uncle Sam, the total was $260...not bad for an alarm/remote start/keyless entry install...

I'll be sure to let y'all know if anything goes wrong with this system, if it's flawless though, these systems run pretty cheap and if their is an Alta Mere near you, get a good price for installing...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow and I thought $260 was a lot, I guess I got a hell of a deal... I did save me ton of money installing the power lock actuators myself...that project only cost me like 40 bucks total, so really $300 for everything..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts