Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Die-Hard Enthusiast!!
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys just as the title says. I finally have them coming. :eek: There have been way toooo many finally's for my car lately!!I know that this thread is a little pre-mature but I'm so happy!! They will be here in 2 days!!! I will take pics as soon as possible. They are going to be Silver with red Brembo logo!! I tried to be a hero and do the 8 piston and even the 6 piston. They told me that my brake master cylinder would not handle those at all what so ever. Also they would be just to damm heavy on my car. So they will be the 4 piston with 13 inch 2 piece rotors. The rear is gonna have matching pattern rotors and stainless lines as well. I wanted a nice caliper in the back as well but hey I figure this is a good start!Gonna be amazing!!! No more warped rotors for me!
Here are some pics of what I wanted and what I am getting!
What I wanted!

What I am getting!!

Oh BTW I talked to alot of people and finally decided that it is way better to do this before I got my TURBO KIT! I can barely stop as it is right now! So Turbo got a little postponed but not too much!!

Am I gonna be the only one with this kit! Or are there others out there! If so speak up and show some pics!
-DREW :D

Well Guys!!! Here are the pics that you all have been waiting for!!!

Install pics are on page 2!!!!
Later's--------
-Drew

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Sick6speed said:
Again I can't really say but under 1,800!! It was a one time deal!! I feel very lucky!

-Drew
:eek: how come u get all the hook-ups? :( :p

ur sick-6speed keeps getting SICKER!

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
OMG DREW!!
That is so nice!! Post pics and reviews once you put them on!!

btw, break carefully once you install them. Brake pads on BBKs are freaking $$$$.

·
Nothing special
838 Posts
Drew, where do you work or what illegal substance are you selling to afford all these toys? LOL j/k.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Eccen said:
OMG DREW!!
That is so nice!! Post pics and reviews once you put them on!!

btw, break carefully once you install them. Brake pads on BBKs are freaking $$$$.
whatchu talkin bout willis!

he'll freakin get hook-ups on the pads too!

and who babies a BBK? :p ill be driving the car twice as hard as i do now, and im practically indy car status right now :D like it should be :up:

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
one question on these. do they also fit the automatic V6? cuz i was lookin around and it says only for the V6 6MT? hmmmm oh well but awesome mod bro. cant wait to see pics of it.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts