·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Looks good :up2:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My wheels are 18X7.5, tires are 225/40/18 and i believe the offset is 42. Not sure about the offset though.

·
Registered
596 Posts
LOL...almost the same setting as mine...well, to be. I will get the +43 offset...looks like ur offset a little bit tucked in on the back...u need to lower it a bit more.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
liuhendy said:
LOL...almost the same setting as mine...well, to be. I will get the +43 offset...looks like ur offset a little bit tucked in on the back...u need to lower it a bit more.
That's actually what I'm trying to do. I wanted to get a Neuspeed race springs to replace my S-Techs. Hopefully someone from the forum will buy it from me.

·
David who?
148 Posts
Looking good! Haven't seen too many of these on a black car, at least sedan anyway. Kinda funny though, you just put yours on and I just took mine off.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
goliath.. is the lip you took off a NHBP one? if so, are you planning on selling it?

edit: nm, i see u have a silver sedan in your gallery.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
fluidjay said:
the sedan with a front lip looks better than a coupe with a front look.don't know why just does
sedans have just always looked better than coupes when modded, thats just the way it is... LOL jk

looking good, like u said... blackhousing would be next :up:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts