Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only problem, im still running the stock hu, but i got a 01 model to replace my 99 so i can play burnt cds.
front stage - rainbow slc components 6.5 inch
powered by directed 2 channel amp
trunk - pair of 12 inch kicker compvr's in a kicker ported box
powered by eD Nine.2X

overall im extremely happy with this system, its got really clear mids and high and the subs hit hard. i just need an aftermarket hu but dont wanna spend anymore money. also, install was pretty easy aside from getting the components to fit as depth was a slight problem, and getting premade spacers is impossible in naples and after buying wood to custom make them, our saw blades broke, yes 2 of them, what are the chances. we ended up using some dremelled down plastic but it worked perfectly, without any dynamat or anything i have no rattles anywhere (except rear spoiler but i cant hear it inside so i dont care)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
of what? theres not a ton to see besides the subs because the components are behind the door panels, but i did mount the tweeters in the pillar. tell me what you want pictures of and ill see what i can do

1,221 Posts
wg2k7 said:
of what? theres not a ton to see besides the subs because the components are behind the door panels, but i did mount the tweeters in the pillar. tell me what you want pictures of and ill see what i can do
yea show us some pics of the tweeters and the sub :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aight, next time i get a chance ill snap a few, prolly will be cell phone pics though. actually i might have some sub shots already

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn, no pictures on my computer so ill get some soon. and yea, props to roy for the help with picking speakers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts