Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as a lot of you know, I have always loved the 08-10 18" EX-L V6 wheels and was shopping everywhere for a good set with like-new tires. Well, I finally picked up a pair off of Val (Jullia) yesterday and got them put on today! They are wrapped in brand new Conti ExtremeContact DWS 235/45R18 tires. I measured and each wheel is still at 10/32 - brand new is 11/32 :up2:

Pics of my '07 EX-L V6 17" wheels wrapped in brand new Michelin Primacy MXM4 215/50R17 tires:

Old VS. New

...and the new :)

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol it's winter :) She will be in the spring!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree! Right now I have it set at a 2 finger gap in front & 1 in back - I just want to have some space in the wheel wells so the snow can escape as I know what it's like to have snow trapped in the wells (used to drive on very low springs that wasn't height adjustable)

CLEAN. Are you on stock suspension? Thought you were on a mild drop.
lol heck no - stock height is massive ;) I'm on Tein coilovers thanks to Mike!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Euro accord wannabe
1,130 Posts
now it really looks like mine hahaha

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I just got back from Dover, DE - was out there for the weekend visiting my sis (plus she's closer to NYC than me so less of a trip back "home" Thursday night). The Conti tires ride just as nice as the Michelin tires I have on the 9-spokes! :) Quiet, comfortable and nice grip. I didn't get to try them in any snow, though, as the roads in the mountains were cleaned. Bummer. Time will tell I guess.

love the clean look...
retros even look stock also, nice
Thanks! For the retro I went with the TSX w/ clear lens projectors, Mercedes E-55 shrouds and painted the interior bezel graphite pearl to match the car but left the orange reflector for more of that OEM look :up2:

P.S. I actually bought the car in Chicago!

now it really looks like mine hahaha
lol I don't think I've seen your car :( Any pics?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's okay :( I got the pleasure of spending 2 hours in good ol' NYC traffic haha Hey, you don't live until you drive in NY! :up2: An experience of a lifetime for sure. Luckily I was able to sneak over and take the lower level of the G.W. bridge - no trucks allowed - which freed it up some. Then I had to deal with the IDIOTS on I-95 South :smh:

·
I <3 My J30A4
2,925 Posts
That's okay :( I got the pleasure of spending 2 hours in good ol' NYC traffic haha Hey, you don't live until you drive in NY! :up2: An experience of a lifetime for sure. Luckily I was able to sneak over and take the lower level of the G.W. bridge - no trucks allowed - which freed it up some. Then I had to deal with the IDIOTS on I-95 South :smh:
Haha, don't you love New York drivers? Haha. Glad u got the wheels and everything went well. How were the roads lol

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All I have to say is thank God for Tein making some top quality coils! 295 was a nightmare of pot holes, dips, curves, etc. going into the city! Any bad strut or low quality coil would've bottomed out, no doubt. haha

·
I <3 My J30A4
2,925 Posts
All I have to say is thank God for Tein making some top quality coils! 295 was a nightmare of pot holes, dips, curves, etc. going into the city! Any bad strut or low quality coil would've bottomed out, no doubt. haha
Lmao, Ben I can't agree with you more in regards to the quality of Tein. I have driven to the city slammed in my accord. Oh man i would hate it lol. Good times though lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts