Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got my wheels on. (17x7 ADR Spawn with 215/50/17 Falken Ziex 512)

I think they came out pretty good. I know I need a drop and all, but I'm going to leave that for when I have a little more money. lol. Being 16 with a crappy part time job, I just had enough to pay the rims off lol.

Well, here are the pics. Hope you like it.

Hope you like it.

and I know I need a drop. lol

It sits lower than I thought it would so I think I'm going to leave it like this for now.

Later

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Hey man, it actually looks alot better then i expected, the wheels match perfectly. Your gap isn't as big as I thought either, I guess thats due to the fact that your on 50 sidewall. hMM something i should do next time hehe. Well im happy to see you finally coming along, exhaust is next eh?

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hondaism said:
Nice Not Bad For 16s But Took Forever To Load On T1 Connection

lol they're 17's.

Btw, I wana do something to the tail lights. Looks like with the tints, the dark wheels, the black housed headlights, the taillights just stick out too much.

Should I tint the white strip or tint the whole assembly?

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
hm, yea took forever to load on dsl as well, but now its fine, eh id leave the lights, its offers a nice contrast, those ebay leds don't look that bad either, but the oem's look fine

·
Registered
427 Posts
nice but i think in couple months your gonna be mad that you didnt get a bigger rim... :rolleye2:

wha do you got planned as far as a drop??

·
ClubbingDirectory
422 Posts
i like it! looks pretti nice on ur ride.
i personally think of u're to get another set of rims u shud go MIN 18" and LOW PROFILE is a mUST! even if u don wanna drop anytime soon. i donno though, thas my .02!
but looks nice over all. :)

oh also have you ever considered painting your calipes?! silver!? red!?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts