Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally after painful hours of dremeling, plastic debris flying into face... here it is

This was courtesy of the talented Joedanger11's DIY. Now everyone go thank him haha

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Looks pretty nice. The Inspire head lights would look much better. Is that a CF hood? Do you plan to get the chrome hood trim?

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hongda said:
Looks pretty nice. Is that a CF hood? Do you plan to get the chrome hood trim?
yup carbon fiber hood with colormatched border. Hard to tell isn't it?

I don't think I will put the chrome trim on but if I can find one I might.

Does it look better with the chrome trim? I kinda like it this way

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
i personally like the grill as is.......withouth that hood trim, and those side mirrors :eek:
did you get that jdm sticker from Andy?
looking good Mike! :up:

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
duRritztiNy said:
Looks very nice.
Are you going to the Accord meet this weekend? I want to take a look at that.
hey do I know you!?
haha jk I think I know who you are.

I am going to the Accord meet. It's this Saturday? I might have to take another look at the map. See you there?

·
Top Gear Baby!
133 Posts
wow... looks great mike! always wondered what the accord would look like with that front end :)

also where did you get the hood painted... i'm thinking of getting a new front bumper and would love it color matched like that :)

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NexsoN said:
i really like it, although im not feeling the halos, they cheapen up the look of the car.
Ahhh well everyone thinks my halos are crap. I can tell ya'll this though, if you could see them at night time, you wouldn't say they are cheap looking. I have OEM Audi equipment retrofitted into these headlights. Yes, Valeo ECE D2S projectors, Genuine Phillips Ultinon 6000K bulbs. They are brigter than the Inspire headlights I am sure of that.

If I can find a set of Inspire headlights, I might think about swapping but for now the performance of these headlights is above amazing.

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NexsoN said:
yea, i wasnt doubtin u there on light output, just the look of them in the daytime
If I am crazyy enough, I might just take them apart and paint the black piece in black chrome. Maybe that will make them look classier?

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
duRritztiNy said:
if you take apart the headlight. Oven them. Its alot easier.
You mean to open the headlights up you use the oven? Or you use the oven to black out your headlight? Sorry but I don't get it completely

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
OrangesOfCourse said:
wow... looks great mike! always wondered what the accord would look like with that front end :)

also where did you get the hood painted... i'm thinking of getting a new front bumper and would love it color matched like that :)
<--- I have the Asian Accord bumper, Grill, Inspire fogs, and headlights

1 - 20 of 42 Posts