Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey V6P members sorry to bother you guys but i was wondering if you guys can help me out on something. I am selling my wheels and someone my members are wondering how much the shipping cost will be. How can i find out the shipping cost from my zip to their zip with out having to go to UPS FEDEX or USPS. Thank you kindly

·
Registered
652 Posts
what is the wheel weight and size and will it be with or without tires, and what is the zip code your in, and what is their zip code, i can get a fedex or ups quote for you. Reason i can estimate the quote, it is because I have a box laying in my room that i received my 18" hfp wheel in.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what is the wheel weight and size and will it be with or without tires, and what is the zip code your in, and what is their zip code, i can get a fedex or ups quote for you. Reason i can estimate the quote, it is because I have a box laying in my room that i received my 18" hfp wheel in.
Thank you, I have 17x7.5 2003-2005 accord coupe v6 6speed wheels. I entered in my information and it estimated around 800 which i highly think i am doing this wrong haha.

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
no problem I got it from one of my retrofitting partners. So just sharing the love.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts