Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Keep It Like a SnowFlake
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about a weekend meet? Something all of us can do. Preferably a Saturday. Need ideas and times?
I live in Perry Hall, which is by white marsh in Maryland, so something that isn't to far out, somewhere close or in the middle.

Who's down for a meet?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I think there's only a handful of you guys out that far in MD so unfortunately for you guys most of the meets are out here in VA. There's a big Acurazine meet going down in Great Falls, VA on 1/15 that a lot of people attend. If you're not familiar Great Falls is just on the other side of the American Legion bridge which splits MD and VA.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Well I am down for one in MD to but I don't have my car atm. Its being fixed...
I've been there...miss driving my baby and ever since I started watching initial d again I've so excited to drive now I just need to swing it by the doctors house and a little check so I can hit that VTEC for the first time

·
Registered
15 Posts
im stationed in NC at Camp Lejeune but i go to MD every other weekend to see the wife so im down if its on a weekend.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Tysons corner? potmac mills? i really don't know the NOVA area too well. but still willing to drive up thre

·
Registered
652 Posts
can someone just put a flyer out and attend, and we see who shows up then, people should be willing to drive up to 20 miles for the meet, someone work on the radius please, lets start with zipcodes your work, school, and home zip codes.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Abailey are you heading out to the great falls meet. I'm actually going out there with a few people. I'm trying to see the tl-s

·
7yr / 120K
955 Posts
Hey guys. Long time no type. I'm near Annapolis and would be up for a MD meet sometime soon. I used to join the guys out in VA at Paul's, but that was soo far for me to go. I've been MIA for a while now and miss the scene, so if we do something local then I'd try and make it for sure. I just don't know if we have too many guys out this way though.

I'll keep an eye on this thread incase something develops. Its been a while since we've had a MD get together so its about time. Just a shame its soo damn cold out right now. My car is in winter mode(OEM wheels, raised and dirty) at the moment, but I have managed to do some new things to the ride thanks to my Birthday and X-mas.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts