Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Night Photshoot!!

THis is my first ever night photoshoot of my car. Pics may be a little blurry since im new to taking pics at night.

SHould I lower my car more? Cuz I wanna go lower! I am currently sitting on 215/45/17
shoes with a 2" drop.

:)

Coments always welcome...

Please tell me if i should go lower or not

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Location is ok but the lighting is too bright. And for these kinds of shots, you defenantly need a tripod. As far as the height of your car, it looks fine to me.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hammer03 said:
if it werent so blurry we might be able to tell where tire stops and wheelgap starts hahaha jp man. but the drop looks good, but like ^^ he said, tripod is key
Is it possible to take good night pics without tripod?

I only adjusted the EV settings and didnt use flash.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
jcygts6 said:
Using the flash might help with the blurry problem but the picture will come out with an unrealistic amount of lighting (usually less). Image stabilization software built into many of the newer cameras is really the only other way to consistently get good quality night shots without a tripod.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
slam etttt :cool:

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Nice sedan! Lovin the type s rims on your whip.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
You're on Stechs correct. IMO if you want to get a kit that is the perfect drop height right there.

This is also actually the first time I thought CL-s rims looked good on a Accord. I might just pick some up now too!

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
jcygts6 said:

I only adjusted the EV settings and didnt use flash.

diff cammras havd diff qualities....

some have a better CCD than otheres n stuff like that....

my cannon A65 is great

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Doctor_X said:
1 word: Tripod.

Your car looks really nice, I love the way CL-S wheels look. You should slam it :D

No finger gap for the win!
yea i'm considering putting on some tein basics. Have about a 2 finger gap all around. I'm actually about 2.4" lower than stock since I am using 215/45/17 tires compared to the usual 215/50/17(stock diameter). This gives me more gap but the ride sits a bit lower.

If i go no gap, my ride will look like its on the ground. :D

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
xxvietside said:
it looks nice the way it is. no need to go lower.
Yay you have Cl-S rims also. How low is your drop and how is the ride?

I want my drop to be like yours. I still think my front bumper is too high, if i go down another 0.7 inch it'll look nice and low.

The Passenger side of my car is also a little higher than the driver side. It's weird. Its always been like that.

:confused:

·
Registered
514 Posts
wow...to an unkowing eye that car would look like a really nice stock accord. This is what our cars shoulda looked like form the factory.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts