Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First Pics of my Ride, :) UPDATED

UPDATED Here are some pics of my ride. Not a lot of body done, but im getting there. All comments welcome, enjoy... :rolleye2:

UPDATE:
My new Blackhousing Headlights, halo 6000k HID Kit, V6P groud wire kit, and Black Chrome emblems. CAi converted to SRi for the hell of it. I will post more when i get my sway bar installed.

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

With HID's,

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This Parking is in between the two American Apparel buildings where the Fast and the Furious was filmed.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, these are the Chrome EX wheels. I only saw this car with them when I was searching around dealers, and believe me, I looked around.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HA HA, that emblem was my very first mod. Yeah, I also think its gotta go, but i lost the other one, so i'll wait till I buy new ones.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet, I ordered OEM emblems. I should have them soon. I will be getting about $1,400 on some business deals, so what do you guys suggest i do with them????

·
Registered
735 Posts
looks good but take off the type r badge by the v6 symbol in the rear

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
love the chrome wheels. with youre money youll be gettin soon, i would say Unorthodox ss pullies and a CF hood. car looks good tho...still cant keep my eyes off those rims, they look good.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Factory wheels dude. Sweet huh?? I guess these are rare cuz I keep getting questions about them.

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
Not bad. As everyone stated above, "lose the Type-R emblem."

Slam it with coilovers, put some 18's or 19's on it, OEM lip kit and CF hood and you'll be set. :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have coilovers, I just raised the cuz ride was too bumpy. I will be getting my Tein S tech this weekend.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts