Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its an 2005 HOnda Accord hybrid. 92k Miles Fresh out the paint shop for touch ups. Color is (special)Satin Silver Metallic/ the roof of the car is jet black. Intirior is 10 out of 10 (grey intirior) Asking price is $9,900 OR BEST OFFER txt for pics.. 786-288-9414

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're in, i was just cleaning out the car. No worries on that.. badges on also, just need to upload the pics

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so u guys really gonna come in here and do that though? Tryna sale someone a goodass car. helpin out someone in-need juuheard

but its always somebody wit it..

·
Kevin
718 Posts

·
03 AV6 Coupe
1,628 Posts
WOW! Good looking out for fellow V6P'ers!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
damn haters.. i smelled it coming. W.e doe.. still up fo-sale 1 way or another.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Haters? How about grown men and women who will not accept someone passing their previously wrecked car off as just having "touch-ups" done. We're not going to let you come on here and try to dupe anyone with your misleading description of your car. And your attitude doesn't help your case either, because it just makes you seem like a scam artist, and a bad one at that.

If we're wrong about your car's history, us speaking up about it was your opportunity to clarify... But your responses are clear indicators that we are correct. You lose.

I vote to close this thread if this guy doesn't come clean... And then even after he does just to prove a point.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts