Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess its time to introduce myself. I've been eyeing this forum for a couple months now and leased a '05 Graphite 2dr Accord V6 LX-SE in June. Only done a couple of newb mods so far, such as debaged, tints, cleared headlights, and the 20mm rear sway bar install and soon to be remote start/alarm and much, much more. Hopefully i'll get pics up soon.

Anyways i have a quick question about floor mats, and i hoped i dont get flammed for this....but i was wondering if the 4dr rubber floor mats fit into 2dr vehicles. Here's the link to the auction i was looking at.

Ebay: Used OEM Rubber Floor Mats

Will they fit? Any opinions about buying these used mats? To those who get back to me, thanks for your time in advance.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Kingof3rdinput said:
You know when you return the lease, they inspect the car. All those mods will have to be reversed.

must you ruin my fun!!

Yes i do realize that i have to return the car to stock, but since this is my first car and my parents refused to let me purchase it, i figure i'd have a little fun with it. I guess i'll realize this later on the line, and see how much money i wasted...oh well :D

The Driver said:
I'm bidding on the exact same item you are...

hmmmmmm...
To the winner may go the spoils!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts