Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
J30 LSD
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello V6P Members, The time has come for me to sale my ride so this forum will be the first place that I'll update as I take off parts. I must apologize for the quality of the pictures. I am using a cheap ebay digital camera. So without further ado...:bawling:

1) JIC Magic SUSPENSION (SOLD)
2) COMPTECH/CT ENGINEERING rear 22mm sway bar for the 03-07 Accord & TSX. (Does not include bushings or brackets)
Bought for $100.00 used and will sell it for $70.00 with shipping.
Description and condition: Manufactured from 6150 steel with a silver/gray powdercoat finish. Solid and Good condition.

3) ATLP J-Pipe V2 has been by far one of the best performance mods I had put on! The J-pipe has roughly 3k miles on it. Asking $400.00 with shipping cost.
Description and condition: Great bottom clearance, 1-inch difference equal length tubing, "Ultra-smooth" merging. This J-pipe also includes an additional hanger for support. There are no dents or rust. Great condition! :up:

4) COMPTECH/CT ENGINEERING Cat-back exhaust system for the 7th Gen AV6. Looks and sounds great! Bought it used for $1000.00 back before COMPTECH changed their name. Looking to sell it for $600.00 with shipping costs.
Description and condition: 304 polished stainless-steel dual-mufflers, smooth and deep tone, 4pc sections for easy install, needs an exhaust clamp at the resonator. Great condition and no dents what-so-ever.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
might be interested in the rear sway bar later on, after i get the upgraded front tl-s sway bar

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im interested in the comptech exhaust. where are you located? you had this on a 98-02 accord? So it should fit my 03 tl correcT? please let me know... im located in nyc. thanks.

sorry cant PM yet, low post numbers...

·
J30 LSD
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im interested in the comptech exhaust. where are you located? you had this on a 98-02 accord? So it should fit my 03 tl correcT? please let me know... im located in nyc. thanks.

sorry cant PM yet, low post numbers...
The cat-back was on my 7th gen AV6. Im not 100% sure if the TL undercarriage would be suitable for the exhaust system. If you find out that it'll fit, then you'll be the first to get dibs.

Sorry I really don't know to much about the Acura TL. I heard that the 04-06 TSX carries a similar undercarriage as the 7th gen accord. It may work for your TL.

·
Registered
326 Posts
If you have the exhaust in a few weeks I'll definitely grab it from you!

Do you happen to know the tip sizes? Also, I see the j-pipe on there, I have the 4-banger so i won't be needing that, would you be willing to part the exhaust from the cat-back?

·
J30 LSD
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you have the exhaust in a few weeks I'll definitely grab it from you!

Do you happen to know the tip sizes? Also, I see the j-pipe on there, I have the 4-banger so i won't be needing that, would you be willing to part the exhaust from the cat-back?
The exhaust tip has an inside diameter at 3-1/2 inches. I will not consider parting with the exhaust, sorry man.

·
J30 LSD
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
The next parts are used and still on the car (which is currently up on jack stands). Let me know if your interested.
6) INTAKE MANIFOLD SPACER (Milled to specification by NVA***) I'll include the fastners plus additional OEM metal intake manifold-runners gasket that is needed for the build. It has roughly 3k miles on it and was properly installed. No guess work! Asking $90.00 and I will provide for shipping costs.

·
J30 LSD
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
7) NRG ENGINE TORQUE DAMPENER with custom bracket to rear engine mounting.
My most recent 'engine mod'. Probably has less than 1k miles. Bought it new for $125.00 and will sell it for $112.50 and will gladly pay for shipping.

·
J30 LSD
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry for the hold up everybody, I am having some family issues... I will post up some more pictures and anwser all questions the best I can.
As far as slamming, I had the fronts on its lowest setting for pictures. The front spoiler was 2-3 inches from the ground. Better on the track than on the roads here!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts