Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
first off i should introduce myself.......... i'm ryan. new to the sight and love it. great info! i've been looking for a fog light other than the honda factory option. it just did nothing for me. figured out that the 06 sonata housing was the same as the accord coupe. install was easy with little mod neaded. will post pics as soon as i figure out how.

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
Wow that actually looks pretty sweet. Do you have any close-up shots? I might consider doing this if it's not too much trouble. Also which parts did you get off the the Sonata?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GPerlAccord said:
Wow that actually looks pretty sweet. Do you have any close-up shots? I might consider doing this if it's not too much trouble. Also which parts did you get off the the Sonata?
just the light housing and the you have to cut the existing plastic caps. removing the front bumper is easy enough with a few clips. took about 2 1/2 hours. but now that i know how should take one.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
06navi6speed [IMG said:
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/06navi6speed/DSC05910.jpg[/IMG] first off i should introduce myself.......... i'm ryan. new to the sight and love it. great info! i've been looking for a fog light other than the honda factory option. it just did nothing for me. figured out that the 06 sonata housing was the same as the accord coupe. install was easy with little mod neaded. will post pics as soon as i figure out how.
Hi Ryan,
Welcome to V6P. Seeing another silver coupe join v6P brings a smile to my face :D
this mod is interesting. i think ur the only one who has even thought of using the sonata housing. we need more pioneers like u :)
anyway closer shots would be helpful i'd like to see how the fitament is up close, and a night shot with the lights on. looks like the light output would be outward rather than forward? maybe it's just me.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looks good.. I am putting in the CL lights soon and not sure of how to wire them just yet. Detailed info on how you did yours would be great.

·
Registered
805 Posts
hmm i saw a Sonata around my block for abou 2 months. I keep thinking if it'll fit my fog housings. But didnt check. BTW, you have an 06, arent the area for fogs smaller than the 03-05?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm not sure if the 06 housings are the same as 03-05 or not. and yes, i had the same moral delima, hyundia parts on my accord? what's the world comming to?

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts
sonata....hmmm. I cant argue... those do look Gooooood. now someone see how they fit on 03-05.

·
Registered
18 Posts
those look great...does anyone know if they would fit the 03-05 coupes?

06navispeed, how much did those run you and was it hard to install (wiring)??

·
Registered
805 Posts
hmm i dont think he installed it yet? or did he? but yeah i'd really like to see some night pics and close up pics to see the fitment. Hyundai parts are cheaper than Honda/Acura tho.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts