Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i noticed most of the topic here regarding fog light bulbs are for the yellow bulbs.

i have silverstars for my lowbeam and am actually happy with them. but i purchased some silverstars for the highbeam and it looked just like stock......i took those back. so that also makes me hesitant to get the silverstar fogs, i dont want to buy them and have them look like stock light output.
can anyone suggest a bulb that will give me a bright, clear light with good output?

thanks in advance :)

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
Look into some Raybrig, Polarg or PIAA bulbs. Those seem to be the bulbs that will give you the brightest and whitest light possible. They are also JDM so you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ephyouckay said:
yellow FTW!!!
LOL, your silly eph.
i would consider the yellow, but i dont think it'll look good with my car since it's silver. plus i'll be getting some black rims, and i mostly have black and silver going on. although the sticker on the black rims are yellow,maybe that can match the yellow fogs, lol.
thanks for the suggesions :D

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
yea polarg and piaa have pretty nice bulbs.

ive used both brands before... i had polarg miracle white i think it was called and piaa superplasma gtx.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts