Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I some specific parts for the OEM fog lights? I dont need a whole kit, pretty much just the mounting hardware. I tried emailing the companies that sell the fogs, but didnt get far. Just wondering if any of you guys have any ideas for me? Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^Thanks but they only sell the WHOLE fog light kit and it cost over $200. I only need the brackets and bolts for the installation.

Anyone have any ideas for me?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geez my hopes were up.... yeah they do sell individual parts but the ONES I NEED THE MOST arent available (the mounting brackets!!)

joedanger11-
https://www.hondapartsdeals.com/honda_parts_list.php?hp_queried_components=0&hp_series_id=2603&hp_series_model=ACCORD&hp_series_year=2003&hp_series_door_ext_grade=2DR+EX&hp_series_transmission=5AT&hp_series_slsareacd=KA&hp_system=I&hp_component=XEL30
Thanks a lot, atleast now I can get the nuts and bolts required, I definately appreciate you finding this for me.

Anyone know where I can get the brackets?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ Yeah I know, looks like im going to have to fabricate my own parts.... but maybe I'll get lucky and somebody will have them....

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts
you need the brackets and i need a spare foglight (my rt side lense is cracked)
the OEM housings are too expensive....i went with the depot fogs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts