Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
You can get the PIAAs but you are gonna have to find a way to securely mount them without that funny OEM triangular bezel.

·
Registered
101 Posts
where can you find the best price for OEM foglights?

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
oh you know what i rmember they were selling some fake ones on ebay. they were like under 200. i rmember some people on here got it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Buy yellow h11 bulbs from supremepowerparts.com thats where some members and myself bought our foglight bulbs. $30 for both with a 1 year warranty. I havent had any problems with mine nor did any members

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
xjdMb16a2six said:
oh you know what i rmember they were selling some fake ones on ebay. they were like under 200. i rmember some people on here got it.
Both kinds are available on eBay...... the fake copies, and the real Honda oem ones.

I got my Honda ones off eBay. Just look at the wording close, and you can usually tell which ones are the fake ones (the price is also a clue sometimes too).

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
if you want the true is look buy a set of oem fogs and retro some lexus bulb capsules from hidtech.com (in their garage sale section ) , im thinking of doing that soon(after i do another retro using evo 8 projectors :D )

·
Rolling on 19's
879 Posts
Tignws said:
if you want the true is look buy a set of oem fogs and retro some lexus bulb capsules from hidtech.com (in their garage sale section ) , im thinking of doing that soon(after i do another retro using evo 8 projectors :D )
How hard is it to change the capsules? I just saw them and im thinking of getting a set. Also will those fit the h11 bulbs?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
you have to retro then into then, so yuo have to mount them into the fog lights, im not sure what bulb sizes will fit, just email hidtech.

·
7yr / 120K
955 Posts
check out my AVATAR!

EDIT: Perfect comparison....
My setup is Silverstars and Heliolite Ion Yellow H3's in Pilot housings.

and thats during the day, you should see it at night!

·
7yr / 120K
955 Posts
Ursus said:
Where is the best place to get these bulbs? thx
Here is where I got mine.
http://www.autospeedy.com/lightbulbs_order.asp?offset=24&ID=XE90H3Y

The bulbs are similar to the PIAA Ion Yellows but cost a good amount less. They have the typical purplish/yellow coating that you find on all the Ion Yellow. BTW, they are 70W bulbs so the light output is increased slightly.

Did you buy your lights yet.....?

Here is the link to the Pilots!
http://www.pilotautomotive.com/pilot2ae1.htm
They have the Ion Yellow fog housings. The housings along with the Heliolite upgraded bulbs work well together to get that yellow/gold look. With my setup, the light is yellow from the front and changes to bright white on the sides.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i realy like the oem lights... too expensive though

1 - 20 of 32 Posts