Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install a DVD player but I can't decide which to get. Should I get a HU that has the fold out screen or go with a flush mounted screen that's always visible. I like the look of the screen being permanently mounted in the dash but it seems like that would scream "steal me."

·
what's cracking?
357 Posts
me personally i like the in dash tv's because not only does it look imo, but usually they have a detachable face. i'd go with the in dash flip out.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
I personally like flush mounted screens. They have a cleaner look to them and they don't block the AC controls while in use.

·
constantly in pursuit
4,250 Posts
i like the flush mount more. i think the flipouts look kinda tacky, especially covering up the controls, and the button interfaces arent usually very cool looking. but thats just me. i just put in a flushmount. well, in progress anyway

·
Registered
448 Posts
yea i like flush mount. i like the lilliput screen or the xenarc one where they mold it in. there's guys on mp3car.co with accords with this setup.

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
or this

mp3car.com is awesome though, u should def check it out

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
thats a farenheit right? those r great cuz they fit in perfectly, not cutting or molding required and it looks clean

·
Registered
14,633 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts