Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated post with updated prices.... Lets do it!!!!

--OEM sedan Trunk Tray: $50 shipped

--Tan Weathertech DigitalFit Foorliners (front only) $35 plus shipping:

--2 Brand new OEM 7th gen complaince bushings: $20 plus shipping SOLD

--Neuspeed strutbar BLACK in excellent condition... Only had it on the car for maybe 5k miles.... $75 PLUS shipping.

--BRAND NEW IN BOX OEM 7th gen headlights never used $250 PLUS Shipping......

--OEM 06-07 sedan fog light delete covers: $12 shipped

--Bug deflector made for 03-05 Accord coupe that I shaved down on the bottom to fit the 7.5 gen sedan. Had it on my car for a few but took it off because it was hitting the top of my OEM Asean grill, but I'm sure it will fit fine on a 7.5 gen sedan with the USDM OEM grill... This bug deflector has got some scratches that can probably be polished out (bought it from the original owner that way) and there is no mounting hardware, so do what I did and mount it under your hood with double sided tape, *OR* go to HomeDepot and buy some screws.... $35 plus shipping (STEAL) Here is how it looked on my car:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll take the 9005.
PMing you right now.
Where's the other set of retros, Matt? :D... GLWS bro!!
Lol... As soon as I get the funds for the other materials, I'll be putting one together... Theyre going in a brand-new-in-box set of OEM headlights that I have sitting in my closet.
What happened to the ground wire kit?
I still have it... Why, you wanna buy it back? lol
^He said right there it's been spoken for:bonk:

GLWS, Matt!
;-)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PMed ya back
you never know, maybe the person flaked. Figured it doesn't hurt to ask
No problem. The buyer has not flaked and I don't think he will... There is also someone else in line should anything fall through with the deal... However, if something should happen with both deals, I will remember your interest. Thank you for your interest by the way.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Did you already sell the 9005 bulbs?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Okay thanks. If he doesnt buy just let me know im paypal ready.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts