Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[For Sale] 6th gen unichip and CL-S cams for '01 Accord EX V6

About to move soon so need to sell these items. Will listen to any offer.

I need to sell my Unichip amd CL-S cams. I believed its programmed as a tier 2 but it doesn't matter, Richard from V6P is offering a free re-map for the new owner. Tested the unit once on my car and haven't used it since so it's practically brand new. The mods I have on the car are CAI, tb spacer, ur ss pullies and plugs. The CLS-cams parts are brand new, never open the bags. Just lost interest.

I'm located in S. San Jose.
If you need more info on it or are interested please pm me or email me at:
[email protected]

Dont' know if this makes a difference but I bought these for my V6.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alex said:
If you can get those cams machined for a 99' i'll buy them....
The cams are already machined since I bought it for the 01'.

As for Lacey, WA, I have to check later today.

·
Registered
933 Posts
slowaccord01 said:
sorry for interrupting, but i thought you didn't have to machine it for 01-02 but for 98-00 you need to machine it cause of the dist, since 01-02 is distributor-less?

That's what I thought too. So it's important that these babies are machined since I have a 99.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alex said:
That's what I thought too. So it's important that these babies are machined since I have a 99.....
In that case, I don't know what I'm talking about. Been a while since I visited this place and probably have my facts all screwed up.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't know what's going on here. I thought I was going to get the uni over a week ago, and I was just waiting to get the shipping quote so that I can make the buy. So far, I have not gotten a shipping quote, nor have my latest PM's been replied to. Is your inbox full or something? If you can't take my deal, just tell me. That'll be appreciated.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
So whats going on here? I'm becoming a little skeptical on whether or not I should buy these off you :confused: Let me know whats going on.

edit: Do we have any pics of the stuff? So are the cams NOT machined since they are new and never opened and taken out of their bags?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts