Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*FOR SALE: 99 Honda Civic Si - $23,000 Obo

hey people,
im just helping a teammate/friend sell his 99 honda civic si. this car is fully modded up in both show and performance mods. there's a link below to speedoptions.com for the FULL feature on the car that is being sold as is.

the car has: 5 spd, fully loaded, power windows, and comes with all modifications as seen. he is graduating and moving away, so he needs to get rid of the car ASAP. the car was in many media exposures, won numerous awards on the west coast, and is featured in: HCI, Redline magazine, C-16, Speedoptions, Streetsource, etc. It was also used in the Fast and the Furious "Tricked out Edition" DVD for the race scene between this actual civic and Paul Walker's GTO!

http://www.speedoptions.com/features/cars.php?SpeedOptions=91

Attachments

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I dont care whats on that thing, the only way he would get $23,000 for a $8000 car is by a some rice boy 16yr old sucka.

It is pretty nice though.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
yeah, when you fix up a car, you dont get what you put into it in return, TELL YOUR FRIEND IF HE WILL TAKE 14000 OR CLOSE TO I WILL TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS

·
Registered
28 Posts
That car probably has more than 10,000 dollars in mods. But there is no way I would pay 10 grand more for a car than its stock because of its mods. I can buy the stuff that I like and customize it my way. I'd feel like im in someone else's car. He ca probably get 15-17K for the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts