Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Killer of clutches
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i got an aem big rotor kit, plus the caliper re-locators up for sale.

never installed this, bought off of ebay about 2 years ago, and has only been used for a few thousand miles by the previous owner. included are photos of how they looked when i got them, and they havent left the box since then.

from what i was told, they do not need resurfacing, and they shoudl be good to install and use right out the box. they look a little worn, but thats just how they look after being driven on for a few months. again, i have not used them myself, but there is only one previous owner.

im looking to get 250 bones for them, not including shipping, but am open to negotiation. first come, first serve, email me at [email protected], or PM me.

email will be preffered thanks.

as you can see by the shipping label, the ship price is cheap, and these got mailed to me november of 06... and have not been touched since that date!!

·
Killer of clutches
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
runnin great man, although i blew my clutch ummm about 6 months ago, then installed a 6puck metal clutch, and then blew the master cyl, and clutch line.

once the weather clears up next week, ill install the new OEM ones i got.

been a rough last year or so... lots of family/personal problems, and did some time in jail, as well as rehab, detox and ****... so im back home in atl, just kinda gettin **** backtogether.

ill be sure to make a nice update thread shortly.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
hey man im glad that youre doing better, 08 was a crappy year for me as well and im thinking the beginning of 09 will be like 08 too.

Keep your head up and those lil problems you have arent bad at all

·
Killer of clutches
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yea, im all strait now. its been 10 months since i got outta jail, and ive cleaned up. sober for 10 months, startin school again in two months, and just takin care of business. all my legal stuff is tied up now, nothing holding me back any more.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
thats great man.

good luck with everything.

man i used to watch your vid of youtube to much haha. it sounded so nice.

anyways back on topic haha

good luck with the sales. heck of a price and pretty rare for the 4 bangers =]

·
Killer of clutches
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, im taking all offers into consideration, so let me know if you may possibly want em. first good offer takes em.

·
Killer of clutches
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUMP IM LOOKING FOR 175 plus s/h FOR THIS ITEM NOW. LAST CHANCE BEFORE I SIT ON IT A LITTLE LONGER

·
Killer of clutches
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its just the brake kit, rotors, and caliper relocaters with all the hardware. as far as i know, no pads were included, but you should not have to change your pads after installing this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts