Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<FOR SALE> Bride Zetta 3 Bucket Seats, Spoon Calipers, Takatas, Other accessories

Bride Zetta 3 bucket seats Fiberglass shell 1300.00
Takata 4pt Harness (2) SOLD
Spoon Twin Block Calipers (2) 1200.00
MemoryFab EK sidemounts and rails 150.00
Bride Universal Side mounts 50.00

PM ME for other questions

·
&#10016; 2nd Amendment'r &#10016;
5,355 Posts
Id love the calipers, unfortunately dont have an extra 1200...

Bump for some great parts, and a cool guy.

P.s. Are you getting rid of your accord, or changing things up? or neither..

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
You used the MemoryFab EK sidemounts and rails on your accord?

I have Bride Ergos but I was under the impression the Bride universal side mounts were only for non-reclineable seats, so if you know otherwise please let me know.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You used the MemoryFab EK sidemounts and rails on your accord?

I have Bride Ergos but I was under the impression the Bride universal side mounts were only for non-reclineable seats, so if you know otherwise please let me know.
i took the seats out of my accord and put it in my ek so thats why im selling those too. but i used the bride sidemounts with wedge engineering rails and brackets when it was in the accord.

oh yeah and zetta 3's are buckets non reclineable.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Yeah I figured those EK rails weren't for the accord, just double-checking. I also understand the Zeta IIIs are buckets, I was just curious if you were familiar with anyone using the sidemounts on Bride reclineables.

Did you figure out the price shipped for the harnesses to 33647? Thanks.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I figured those EK rails weren't for the accord, just double-checking. I also understand the Zeta IIIs are buckets, I was just curious if you were familiar with anyone using the sidemounts on Bride reclineables.

Did you figure out the price shipped for the harnesses to 33647? Thanks.
yeah you wouldnt use those bride sidemounts on your ergos. but i sold the takata already. sorry homie

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
lol

That's what I said when I first saw them. I wanted a price first, then I wanted to see close-up pics, expiration dates, etc. You should be able to tell if they're authentic by the stitching beneath the Takata logo, but you can't see it from the pics he provided. Judging by the rest of his stuff, I assumed they were genuine though...just really well-priced. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts