Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep a Comptech Supercharger, for sale :)

Well as it turns out, i think im most likely going to part out and sell my AV6...

I never got around to installing it on my car, and I feel kinda bad/regretful already lol, cuz i really wanted to supercharge my AV6.. (damn a 250+whp sedan wuda been sweet tho :) )

But yea anyways, this is the FIRST production Comptech S/C for the V6 Accords (if that makes any of you's feel "cool" lol). It was used originally for about a month or two on the car it came off of(for a magazine shoot or something), and was professionally installed/uninstalled by COMPTECH themselves, so basically its pretty much brand new.

Umm... im ALSO including a Comptech Tranny Cooler (retails for $195.00) with the package, it normally doesn't come with the Supercharger, and u have to buy it separately, but i'll toss it in the package.

Comptech Supercharger Kit for 00-02 Accord V6 models
The kit includes:
-Blower unit
-Icebox Intake
-Fuel System Upgrades
-ESM Unit
-Battery Tray & Comptech Battery Tie-down
-All Brackets, Belt and Hardware

I'd prefer not to ship because it's too much of a hassle. But if someones willing to make a decent offer, i'll consider it. I'm located in Suffolk County, NY. We can discuss details about picking it up once u contact me.

Im looking to get $3200 for this, but im willing to negotiate a little.
Talk to me, maybe we can work something out.

Please either email me at [email protected], PM me, or just reply here if you are interested.

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
damn.... you parting out..... that's soooo sad.......

·
Registered
321 Posts
why r u parting out ur car??? That is the best sedan I have ever seen. What else are u selling? Will u ship anything?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yey.. that still makes me the ONLY s/c'ed sedan in the country :D
Umm. Not quite there BenBen01.

Do a search on cardomain.com, there's a guy on there who had the first SC'ed Sedan in California, and for that matter the US from what we know. He's been featured at some NOPI events as well. He's a member of Team Enkryption, and he had the thing in his car for 6 months already. Soooo close, but no cigar.

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol getting back on topic... i have a freakin Comptech Supercharger for sale! :D Somebody buy it, so you can be fast AND furious! :rofl2:

btw Vic, u got any pics of that s/c'd sedan ur talkin about?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts