Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ultimate
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale: Eibach Sportlines for a 7th Gen Accord V6. I believe these work on both sedan and coupe. These are on my car as of 11/02/06, but they are being taken off very soon.

I am selling because of several reasons. One reason is that I might be selling the car, another is that I drive on cruddy roads a lot.

These springs are in excellent condition. I have put about 10,000 miles on them. They are red in color. They should be used in conjunction with aftermarket shocks and a rear camber kit. I do not have either of these and thus my ride suffers greatly. my rear camber is about -3 degrees (front is in spec still).
These springs provide excellent handling (greatly reduced body roll and wheel planting) and a severe drop. They look awesome with aftermarket wheels.

Pics are forthcoming upon the uninstallation.

Leave any questions for me here or in my PM box and I will try to answer them promptly.

Price: $150 shipped in a big box with lots of foam, anywhere USA. Or, $100 picked up in Maryland.

·
ultimate
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm probably taking these off today.

·
ultimate
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Monday bump

·
ultimate
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
ultimate
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump! Potential buyer!

·
ultimate
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just took them off on Saturday, and they are at my friend's house. I will get some soon!

·
ultimate
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dandydaniel said:
You put 10,000 miles on the springs in a matter of one month? What in the world is your commute?
haha, no that would be terrible. I think you misunderstood me... what I meant was that on November 2nd the springs were still on my car. I actually put them on in February!

:up2:

·
ultimate
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes they are. I am waiting on the response of a member who wanted to pick them up... if he doesn't reply by tomorrow night I will ship them out to you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts