Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale Fujita F5 Cold Air Intake w/ MAF Sensor (Excellent Condition) $200 Or Better Offer (CASH ONLY, and PICK UP ONLY Please. im located in SOCAL, City Of Arcadia).

This Cold air Intake (CA-1914) Fits: 03 - 07 Accord Sedan/Coupe W/MAF SENSOR, 4 Cylinder Only

The Cold Air intake comes with all the necessary parts that are needed for Intallation, and in addition to that i include the Rubber coupler on the pipe already installed (to avoid the intake pipe rubbing with the car's body) , also it comes with the original Instruction, and Instruction that i download from the internet.

This intake Is Used, but in Excellent Condition. It Only been Used for about 4 months. The reason im selling this Cold Air Intake is because im trading my honda accord soon with another car and it is very difficult to sell car that has aftermarket parts with it, so im putting back the original parts.
I bought this Intake for $275, from performance shop.

if Anybody interested or have question, contact VIC at (626) 374 - 9882 or email to [email protected] or PM me.

here's the picture of the intake:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$200 is what im aiming for, but if the offer is reasoable im willing to sell it. and dude i only had it for like 4 months. so its fairly new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts