Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my brother's hid kit for sale. He bought a different car and it already came with HID's so I'm selling these. They are acura hids with dual boxs, ballast and ignitor seperately. Refer to pic for a better visualization. I have pic of them lighting up as well. Both bulbs are Osram bulbs 4100k. So pure white. The blue u see in the pic is the warm up. I just snapped pics of the warm up and when they already shifted.

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Damn... I hope you had a welding mask on when you took those pics...

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
I meant to say Bump for a good set of ballasts in my last post... I have the same ones in my Accord, you can mount them behind the front bumper. There's a perfect spot for it. You have to convert the bulbs to 9006 to use in your stock housing though....

·
Registered
77 Posts
wcbcruzer said:
I meant to say Bump for a good set of ballasts in my last post... I have the same ones in my Accord, you can mount them behind the front bumper. There's a perfect spot for it. You have to convert the bulbs to 9006 to use in your stock housing though....

How do you convert bulbs? Can it be easily done? Thx

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Spyder said:
I repeat D2R bulbs. the little reflector on the bulb is filed off and it becomes a d2s.
Ehh.... That's just a waste of time. There was a comparison thread a while back and it showed no significant difference in light output between d2r and d2s.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts