Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling a brand new jl 450/4...i bought it powered it up once to see if it works...but end up buying an mmatts 4ch amp and i like it a lil better so i think ima use that one...well i need ot get rid of the jl amp even thos its realll nice....i need to buy an amp for my subs and maybe leds in my tail lights

its brand new..orginal box..bought from an authorixzed dealer....have orginal recipet and everything...if anythign i'll throw in a free pair of rcas ....loking ot get 450 shipped....includes shipping and 3 % pay pal charge

anyone interested plz pm me when can disccus price etc..t

also i have kicker ss midbass speakers for sale....6 1/2...never powered never nothing...for about 90 shipped

also a dual custom 10 in sealed box if any is interested

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
450/4 is better suckalol jk.....yeaaa i like my music crazy loud...i was gonan go wit the 300/4 but had to get the 450 almost double the power...i might suck at performance and show mods...but when it comes to car audio...thats my thing!

sendning pics to markus

·
???
1,405 Posts
how firm are you on the price? i haven't been able to find a 300/4 for a price that i'm willing to pay. preferably i'd want a used one to cut back on costs. i'm a college student on a tight budget after tuition increases.

let me know. If i can get your 450/4 amp for close to what a new one would run i may as well help ya out.

it's essentially brand new right?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
five0netvv0 said:
how firm are you on the price? i haven't been able to find a 300/4 for a price that i'm willing to pay. preferably i'd want a used one to cut back on costs. i'm a college student on a tight budget after tuition increases.

let me know. If i can get your 450/4 amp for close to what a new one would run i may as well help ya out.

it's essentially brand new right?

hey man im willing to negoiate some...i feel your pain im a collegge student too..why dont u pm me and we can talk from there....yea its basically brand new...powered up and ran for about 1 day to make sure everythin was in tact..and buying on ebay your not buying from an authorized dealer...i bought mines from a dealer..so if you have a problem you can take it to any other dealer and they have to honor the warranty..so hit me up man

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bumpp

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
435 shipped...anyone

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
price dropping to 415 shipped...and thats the lowest

·
???
1,405 Posts
i might be interested in the amp. . . can let you know by the end of the week.

can you shoot me some pix in the meantime. this is the one that is practically brand new right? Any cosmetic damages as well?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
five0netvv0 said:
i might be interested in the amp. . . can let you know by the end of the week.

can you shoot me some pix in the meantime. this is the one that is practically brand new right? Any cosmetic damages as well?

yea this is is praticallybrand new...no cosmetic damages at all....let me kkno where u want the pics sent too

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i sent pics to the 3 that left their emial adress...let me know if u got it or not...someimtes yahoo mail sucks!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bummp no one interested??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts