by next week....

goin to take my helix tb spacer off, for v6 and the old noisy one, SOLD
looking to sale or trade for diy black oem headlight with orange strip

aem short ram - SOLD to fulloboost .

thorn

·
Registered
31 Posts
I also don't have DIY black housing, but i would like the intake so dibs if no one else has trade. thanks. By the way, where in the NE are u? mebbe we could do a local pick up...im in NY. lemme know. thanks

·
Shes like the wind
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
first i am looking for a trade and if i cant find anyone, i will let you guys know.

short ram + helix tb + comptech mufflers = :woot:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
xi0utlawstarix said:
first i am looking for a trade and if i cant find anyone, i will let you guys know.

short ram + helix tb + comptech mufflers = :woot:
I'll buy your Helix spacer Version 1 off of ya. How much do you want for it? I call dibs!

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
i have blackhoused headlights w/o the orange strip, but if you want i can open them up and pop the orange strip in. my corners are not blacked either, i took the time to mask them off so they are still chrome :) ill take the helix cause i already have one but know a friend who wants one. Let me know :)

·
Shes like the wind
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whiteaccordcoupe said:
i have blackhoused headlights w/o the orange strip, but if you want i can open them up and pop the orange strip in. my corners are not blacked either, i took the time to mask them off so they are still chrome :) ill take the helix cause i already have one but know a friend who wants one. Let me know :)

if you can put the orange strip in, that be great. how the conditions??? does it fogged??
send pics to [email protected]

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
the left headlight is perfect. no fogging whatsoever. for some reason, the driver side headlight has been really pissing me off, i cant figure out why it is fogging a little bit, but only around the corner area. here is a pic of the front end of my car:

let me know :)

·
Shes like the wind
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whiteaccordcoupe said:
the left headlight is perfect. no fogging whatsoever. for some reason, the driver side headlight has been really pissing me off, i cant figure out why it is fogging a little bit, but only around the corner area. here is a pic of the front end of my car:

let me know :)

if you open it up, throw the orange reflectors in there and seal it up goood, then :up:

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
hey outlaw, go ahead and sell it if possible. it would be some time before i opened up the headlights and i think i am gonna just sell the orange reflectors. unless you wanna wait and the person who wants the reflectors doesnt need them anymore. i am pretty busy and iwould have to buy the materials and put the labor in :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
xi0utlawstarix said:
since there is no black headlight,
how about oem headlight for trade (must be in good condition)????
Hi.

How about I pay for your helix spacer and you use that money to buy your OEM headlights. How does that sound?

lemme know.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
xi0utlawstarix said:
since there is no black headlight,
how about oem headlight for trade (must be in good condition)????
I am interested in the trade, what condition is the short ram in?

·
Shes like the wind
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CRV_33 said:
I am interested in the trade, what condition is the short ram in?

bout it brand new 3 years ago and only used it for spring, summer and fall...
i will take some pictures tomorrow...

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
SWEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!! old spacer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have used stock headlights, decent donditon! about 19k use, waxed the housings not long ago. Can included bulbs besides blinkers.

ahh 119k use

1 - 20 of 52 Posts