Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi fellas,

I'm clearing out my closet of HID inventory preparing to embark on the wonderful journey of "The Project" so I'm in need of some spare coin.

Anyway, up for sale is a pair (2) of Osram D2R bulbs and a pair (2) of Osram D2S bulbs.

Before you ask if these will fit your Accord lights, no, they won't. They'll only fit if you do a retrofit, or if you have a vehicle that comes with HIDs already (ie: BMW, Acura, Infinity, Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, Lexus, etc.)

D2R bulbs are used, but not color-shifted, there is some halide salt build-up in the centre region, but nothing too major. Again, they have not color-shifted yet, which means they have not been used for very long. (<100 hours)

These can be modified to fit D2S sockets

Asking: $50 USD + shipping

=======================================================

[D2S bulbs are SOLD!]
D2S bulbs are almost brand-new, with very little salt build-up. Again, these have not color-shifted either. I would say these have been used for the MAXIMUM of 10 hours.

Asking: $65 USD + shipping

I will ONLY ship these bulbs due to my busy schedule and previous flakers arranging a time and never showing up... (that and the fact that nobody lives up in Toronto anyway)

All prices are FIRM. PM is key.

·
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy crap man, stop spamming me. Give me some time to reply. I'm not in front of the computer 24/7

·
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D2S bulbs have been SOLD.

I have a set of Matsushita Generation 2 ballast w/ Ignitors. PM me if you are interested.

They are both OEM 4300K

1 - 6 of 6 Posts