Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Rims and Springs(NorCal) UPDATE:Rims were sold as of 11/7/04

18x7.5 Tenzo R Mean 6 gunmetal rims/mirror lip w/Yokohama ES100(235/40/18) tires. +42mm offset, 5x114.3 and 5x100. Lugnuts and wheel locks included. No scratches whatsoever. Never encounter any curbs and certainly no bent rims. Rims were well maintained. Tires have great amount of tread left. Used for maybe 5000 miles tops. The two front tires have very minimal camber wear on the edges, but not noticeable. I took the rims off when i saw the camber wear so no further damage happened.
I'm getting rims with higher offset next year so i'm trying to sell these to help pay some of the cost.
Also selling Eibach Pro-kits for 03-04 v6. Used in good condition for 8000 miles. Provided great ride even with the 18" rims.
Local pick-up or delivery preferred. I'm in San Jose. I can ship the spring but really prefer local. You can buy the rims and springs as a package deal.
Rim/Tire and lugnuts/wheel locks package worth little over $1500.

*Rims=$1100 Eibach Prokits=$150 or Both for $1175*
Prices are firm. These don't need to go asap, so no offers are considered as of now.

I don't have the rims off the car right now and the rims are dirty from the rain. So i don't have pics right now. I will clean them and take pics when the weather is better.

Thank You.

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
I like them alot, wish I had the money.

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
No doubt.....tee hee....now I am BROKE.

·
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Vu. That's how the rims look like when cleaned. Dang i kinda miss how the headlights look like that.

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
ooh, i know someone that will be interested. he was wanting to get the mean 6's too in that color.

btw, i know you were dumped on tein ss. did you ever have any rubbing problems with that offset?

·
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah that was the reason why i'm getting rims with higher offset. Let me know if that person decides on the rims or not.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
The wheels look great, and Tony is a really good guy. He gave me his 9006 Silverstars out of pure generosity. One of the more upstanding V6P members, and with a hot ride to boot. Too bad I dont have the grand to throw around right now.

·
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yes it's 5x100 also. I prefer local though, unless your friend is from around here or picking it up. Sorry but i don't want to ship it anywhere. I would deliver but not ship. Thanks!

·
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The person is not from V6P. I advertised on craigslist and the guy is from Livermore. It's going on his 2001 Nissan Maxima. Sold for the price i was looking for so it worked out great.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts