Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale some things you may want. I will accept best reasonable offer. Buyer pays shipping. Buy with confidence since I have 3 positive trader ratings:

- Red V6 badge. Brand New. This comes stock on the 7th gen manual accords v6.

- Alterstart Power Cable. This is required if you have an Alterstart Alternator. Cable runs from the alternator to battery terminal. If you don't use this you will blow your 100 amp fuse.

- Silver battery tie down bar.

- Shock sensor (add on) brand new. This works with our stock alarms. Installation instructions are available somewhere on this site.

All pictures are available upon request via my camera phone.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Alterstart power cable is sold. The other stuff is still available. Pictures available upon request.

Thanks!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$10 shipped to you. Lemme know...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shock sensor is $25 shipped anywhere in the contiguous 48 states. It is brand new. I was going to install it, but got lazy. I still might if the weather stays sunny.

·
Registered
11 Posts
does the badge have the sticky stuff on the back....will i be able to just stick on my car or will i have to buy more stuff?
thnks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes the badge has the sticky stuff. it is new!

·
Registered
110 Posts
red badge/shock sensor

Hey if you already sold your badge,and sensor.Do you know where i can get some?at the dealer?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still have the badge and the battery tie down. I just want to get rid of these. The badge is now $6 and the battery tie down is $15. You pay for shipping

1 - 19 of 19 Posts