Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale - Unorthodox Racing Ultra SS pulleys [2.2/2.3L DOHC/SOHC]

Hey guys, selling a brand new set of Unorthodox Racing Ultra SS pulleys. These are lightweight pulleys that free up power from your engine so that it actually goes to the wheels. Dyno proven to provide up to 15bhp gains!

This pulley kit Part# 040600402 contains a crank pulley: underdrive stock belt layout (Ultra S: Part # 0206104) Accessory pulley (Ultra A: Part# 0106304) and power steering pulley (Part # 0106400)

These will fit:

Acura

• 97-00 CL 2.2/2.3L SOHC

Honda

• 94-02 Accord 2.2/2.3L SOHC
• 93-01 Prelude 2.2L DOHC

Our most popular crank pulleys, the ones everyone is familiar with. This version of our crank pulleys increases performance because they underdrive all the accessories (15-20% more power), unlike accessory only kits out there that do not include the crank pulley. This means one you air conditioning is on our crank pulleys give you more power back to the wheels by not letting the air conditioning compressor rob as much power.

However, we do not push the amount or percentage of underdrive too far for two main reasons. First, it is important to keep charging systems, air conditioning, power steering, and water pumps moving fast enough for every day driving. Second, not much horsepower is gained from extreme underdriving. We always keep our underdrive percentage under 20% which is what allows us to maintain factory specified outputs for all your accessories. Our testing has found for most vehicle models you can upgrade your stereo to a system of up to 600 watts (RMS) and not have any charging problems.

For most applications all of the underdriving is done at the crank pulley, not the accessory pulleys. This is done so maximum weight loss can be achieved at the crank where most of the horsepower gains are realized. The Ultra Series underdrive crank pulleys are available in polished aluminum finish.
EXACTLY as seen here:
(from left to right: crank, Power steering, alternator pulleys)

Asking: $210 USD FIRM.

Pictures of what I have to come soon (really, they look exactly like in the picture above). They're sitting in my trunk right now and it's just too damn cold to get them.

PM is key.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Steverino said:
Hey guys, selling a brand new set of Unorthodox Racing Ultra SS pulleys. These are lightweight pulleys that free up power from your engine so that it actually goes to the wheels. Dyno proven to provide up to 15bhp gains!

This pulley kit Part# 040600402 contains a crank pulley: underdrive stock belt layout (Ultra S: Part # 0206104) Accessory pulley (Ultra A: Part# 0106304) and power steering pulley (Part # 0106400)

These will fit:

Acura

• 97-00 CL 2.2/2.3L SOHC

Honda

• 94-02 Accord 2.2/2.3L SOHC
• 93-01 Prelude 2.2L DOHC

EXACTLY as seen here:
(from left to right: crank, Power steering, alternator pulleys)

Asking: $210 USD FIRM.

Pictures of what I have to come soon (really, they look exactly like in the picture above). They're sitting in my trunk right now and it's just too damn cold to get them.

PM is key.
does this have the battery charging problem like the AEM one? I'll call dibs for now.

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the_accordian said:
why are you selling them? Also do you have any info on 4 bangers with this setup. Regards as to safety and gains. As of now I only know of Av6's woh use these

I personally know a friend who has it in their 4banger sedan. No problems yet and he went through the whole last summer with it (about 5 months)

I'm selling them because I'm in the market for some new shoes. =)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Steverino said:
I personally know a friend who has it in their 4banger sedan. No problems yet and he went through the whole last summer with it (about 5 months)

I'm selling them because I'm in the market for some new shoes. =)
brand new got pics? I got 200 shipped right now if you have pictures. Email [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts