Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of BLUE Unordthodox Racing Pullies for sale. This is the complete set, power steering, alternator, and crank pulley and also includes the (2)belts needed. The UR pullies are one of the best mods you can do to your 6th gen V6accord without spending a lot of money. Many v6accord owners have them and are happy with them. This set I'm selling is brand new, I never installed them. I bought them last year, they are still in the original box and the box was only opened twice (once when I got them, and again to take pics of them.) Also includes instructions from UR. They are in mint condition, never used, never installed.

$250.00 shipped. Feel free to email me any questions you have - [email protected].

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will have pics up tonight. I don't have a digital cameral so I had to have the pics developed.

·
Registered
288 Posts
coupev6 said:
I will have pics up tonight. I don't have a digital cameral so I had to have the pics developed.
cool

*go ahead and sell the set to Tofu dude, I don't have a chance to install these anytime soon and it sounds like you got a deal already : )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts