Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone i have 2 - audiobahn 6.4 inch tvs that fit in visors or they can be mounted in headrest, I am also selling a full NOS brand NOS kit with 10lb chrome bottle and purge, I way looking to get around 400 or BEST OFFER, i also have a streetglow 4 bulb 85watt pro series strobe light kit for sale i will also take best offer, AND a streetglow HID kit. along with all this is a red streetglow under body neon kit used WILL TAKe best offer. AND TO TOP IT OFF AGAIN I AM STILL TRYING TO SELL AIR SUSPENSION KIT IT IS 4 CYLINDERS WITH CHROME AIR TANK AND 2 COMPRESSORS THIS IS A KIT U WONT REGRET, I WAS LOOKING TO GET 1400 I PAID 2200 BUT I AM WILLING TO TAKE 1200 OBO!!!!!! MUST GO I AM MOVING.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like i said the brand is NOS, and no i am sorry i dont want to go splitting the nos kit , i am selling it all together.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VxbOiz said:
pics of the NOS? also, how many shot is it?
hey yes i have a pic whats ur email? the shot was setup for 75 but i also have extra jets that i will also include so u can change to ur prefered shot.

IF you can u can IM me at [email protected]

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
model# AVM164 i paid 450$ each so the best offer please I dont expect 450 so just make a good offer.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey also just because i said i paid 450 doesnt mean i am looking for that amount of money i am looking for a decent offer!!! ON all items.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So no one is interested in the 1 Nitto tire, or the NOS or air suspension or ANYTHING?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered