Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shrouds For Sale

Okay real simple, A pair of TL shrouds of a 2005TL. Prefer local pick up. here are some pics but didn't come out too good.

And I these are also included

Please Pm me with reasonable offers. Willing to settle since i just wanna let this go

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys, I have a bunch of stuff that i wanna get rid of As soon as possible. I can't post any pics cause i don't know how. If you want pics please email me and i will send them out for you or if some one is nice enough to show me how to post pics I will be happy about that too.

A pair of Color Modded TSX projectors in excellent condition Asking Price $160.00
A TSX, TL, S2000 Ignitor In excellent condition Asking price $45.00
A single TL projector MOdded, In excellent condition and very clean Accepting offer since i don't know the price on them. I also have the TL shrouds for sale too and Am excepting offers on them too. Please PM me with any question of RESPECTABLE Offers.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey bro
FYI the TSXs depending on if they are numbers matched or not they usually sell for around the $180-$190 price point.
As for the TL Projector a pair usually sells for around $250-$280.
All these price depend on the condition of the Lenses, Chrome inside the Bowl housing, Solenoid function on the TL, etc.
Free Bump and Good luck with your sale ;)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jdmgear said:
Hey bro
FYI the TSXs depending on if they are numbers matched or not they usually sell for around the $180-$190 price point.
As for the TL Projector a pair usually sells for around $250-$280.
All these price depend on the condition of the Lenses, Chrome inside the Bowl housing, Solenoid function on the TL, etc.
Free Bump and Good luck with your sale ;)
Thanks alot Bro.
YA, they have matching numbers and they are in excellent consition. In other words they are in MINT condition. The chrome and the lense are Imaculate ( spot less ). AS for My TL projectors same applies to them. The Solenoids are in excellent consition and they have been tested by me.
Thanks a gain for the price up date ;)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hongda said:
seeing how the shroud doesn't even look like a shroud, 10 bucks isn't so bad. :D
TRUST ME THEY ARE COMPLETE SHROUDS IT'S THE PIC. YOU ARE RIGHT, IDIDN'T NAME MY PRICE CAUSE I WAS NOT SURE WHAT THEY SELL FOR NOW I DO.
PRICE FOR SHROUDS $40.00
LOCAL MEMBERS GET THE FIRST STAB.
ACCEPTING REASONABLE OFFERS PM ME

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a pair of 7th gen headlights that have been collecting dust for a while now for sale. They are in excellent condition with no scratches, no blemishes, no sighn of wear or fading. They were never opened either so you can see they are in excellent condition

Ask me for pics cause i don't know how to post them :banghead:

Asking price $100 for local members
other members are responsible for shipping or pick up.

I also have a pair of side mirrors which are prety much beand new and have been on the car for less than 6 months before i got my inspired side mirrors

Asking price 70 for local member
other members are responsible for shipping or pick up.

please me me with question.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Calm down and don't get your panties in a knot. Read the selling rules before posting.

I'm closing your other thread because you aren't allowed to have multiple concurrent thread, you may combine them

1 - 20 of 26 Posts