Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Honda Shop Edition Service book that show you how to fix Everything and Anything for Accord 98-02 accord v6. make me an offer:$ ( SOLD)

All Power Switched from Sunroof to Windows:$

I have a Climate Control Panal(switch):$

Stock Springs ( have about 30K on it);$

I have a Spoiler off a 02 Esclipse: but fit Accord very nice ( Black ) :$

Third Brake Light :$

Stock Tail Light Set ( Mint Condition ) $( Sold )

98-02 accord 2dr BW side skirts ( black ) But Brand New (no holes) : $100+shipping (SOLD)

The reason I said make offer is because I dont know how much to sell them for. so please make me an offer. You can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
I'm really interested on the BW Sides, what color black are the sides (stock black)? And where do you live, Ohio? Lemme know

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in cincinnati, The BW sides is just paint a random Black that my painter had sitting around. YOu can come and pick it up, or I can shipped to you. YOu pay the shipping.Please contact me by phone is a lot easier. I only check my mail when I come home from work late at night. If I dont pick up Leave me a message.

·
Be a better driver
437 Posts
Hey gOtJuice 00 & Dtownz Thrillah, I am also in Cincinnati. Do you know any good shops or have any you go to regularly? I have a couple projects on my list and I haven't found anyone on here yet that knows good mechanics here or in Ohio. I'd love to find a good trustworthy mechanic! Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts