Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
J37a in the works...
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dyno'd yesterday on the first to "FINALLY" max out this 11:5:1 bottom end and we made this...asked Erick to calibrate the dyno so it reads "LOWEST" numbers possible and this is what i got so you none believers can't say that i got "CHURCH" numbers. bottom line is im waiting on "KIET"!!!! Lets give the Accord community what it is they want to see!!!! set-up is still the same, stock bottom end, built head on ITR cams and bolt-ons w/k-pro!!!!

·
J37a in the works...
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
oh, and just for the record, i would be in the BEYOND the 300hp club if i would have changed the oil before the dyno. this was made on "****ty" oil so with the 15w 50 Mobil 1 i have in there now i would definetly be over 300 and 220, not by much but over!!! Lost 9hp and 3 lbs ft. cause Erick threw it on the dyno cold without reaching normal operating temp so...?
Let me know when your ready kiet!!!

·
Kevin
718 Posts
Mod list? Any pictures of the motor/car as well? Great numbers there man! I would be happy with that power from my motor.

·
SSM_AV6-6
1,050 Posts
Damn that's nice, even for the fully built four-popper. You're well ahead of us bolt-on six cylinder guys so far. Maybe it's time to stop telling all the noobs at HT who make a "how can I make my I4 Accord fast?" thread every week to get a 6-6?

·
J37a in the works...
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
set-up is simple: stock a8 head, modified to fit si valvetrain and dual cam vtec set-up w/stock 11:0:1 TSX bottom end with custom co-designed Go-Power header, custom 3"inch exhaust, 3" intake, skunk 2 t.b., skunk 2 intake manifold, CPR pullies, tranny work, ITR cams and K-Pro.

·
Registered
843 Posts
11.5:1 or 11.0:1?

How was the head modified to fit the SI valvetrain w/ dual-cam vtec?

What fuel?

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Nice number!! Do you have the entire graph? I want to see the whole power band

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'd also like to see a better picture of the dyno graph...your dyno graph pictures make my neck hurt lol. What injectors are you running? You could get a few more ponies buy switching to the 06+ TSX exhaust cam they have been proven to be the best of the OEM exhaust cam. Why the switch from your skunk2 valvetrain?

Why would your tuner put your car on the dyno cold? That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen to me.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I would love to argue with you, but you don't even know me and what I can afford. So I'll keep it at that
It is amazing numbers out of the engine k24accord
I'm sure he was just joking around using a fast & furious quote hahaha

·
Registered
408 Posts
Oh,lol,my bad. i haven't seen that in forever and i didn't catch the quote. thought just being a smart ass.my bad. lol, ol fast and furious. i was trying to see about how much it takes to make that power compared to the v6.it's amazing work thouh

1 - 20 of 78 Posts