Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OH...........IO
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, not sure if this has been posted yet, but i found this by chance for the 7th gen stereo kit. its not something that you have to put down below. but goes where the factory one is.
http://www.metraonline.com/product_listing.php
its on this site. sorry i didnt post pics, but i am still not sure how to do it

·
Registered
394 Posts
Cool, yeah I've seen this before, a couple on ebay for like 180 bucks...kinda cool if you want an after market kit...I think it would be worth it if you would get the Pioneer av2 machine, that thing is tight!

·
Registered
127 Posts
i am seriously considering mounting the pioneer avic-d1 or d2 in the cubby hole while retaining the cubby cover for protection. However, there are no kits which allow for us to keep that cubby flip cover...does anyone have any suggestions or possible kits for this idea? thanks!

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
there is currently no pre-fabbed unit which allows this. your only option for that is to go custom, either with glass, or a dremel.

·
OH...........IO
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok lol, i missed doing the search on this one.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
OUTATIME said:
If you have EXs you lose your dual zone climate controls. Can't they come up with something for us?
its not like any of us really use it anyways, at least I havent. its just nice to be able to say you have it... just like how it tells u what the temperature is :rolleye2: more of a convinience.

·
Registered
124 Posts
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
its not like any of us really use it anyways, at least I havent. its just nice to be able to say you have it... just like how it tells u what the temperature is :rolleye2: more of a convinience.

You must not have a wife/GF that easily gets cold.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ive got it too i love i still havent transferred it into my new 05. i had a 03 lx upgraded to a 05 ex and i just havent gotten around to installing it. i love the way my new kenwood tv slides outta the dash in that kit

1 - 14 of 14 Posts