·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: HKS...CL-S rims

NEW PRICES
parts left...

sup i'm parting out my car...
HKS dual super draggers for the V6...used for 4months...still shining like the day i got it...one thing is it has a scrape bout a size or a half dollar...i got it from HKS like that...ups prolly dented it up during shipping...the dent is on the top of the canister...you can't see it if its mounted...**350shipped**

i have a set of cl-s rims with tires forsale...rims have some scratches on them...2tire have camber wear...they have bout 60% tread left...asking 400+shipping...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/p...l?id=4287857151

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
$350 for everything + SHIPPING?

($275 for exhaust and $75 for sides)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah i'll pass...any more offers? i'll post pixs of the exhuast in a min...need to resize them...i bought the sides from a honda site for 400semi dollars plus shipping...and the hks i paid almost 500 plus shipping for it...

·
Registered
494 Posts
I am in the market for sides... What are you looking to get? I', thinking around $150...

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
Wait, are the sides from an Underbody Spoiler Kit or just the factory sides?

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
:doh: yea.... I didn't get that part of your OG post... sorry for the low ball.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that would be great if u can drive down...hell drive down here for mardi gras...then you can inspect them in person

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha no thanks...come one people...the prices are not firm...OFFER ME...the sides are on dibs...i want his hid kit...the new one thats in the box...

·
Registered
662 Posts
man, u still got ur wings west sideskirts? i want them.

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
what about the rest of the lip kit?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts