138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, Here are my sound system up for sale

Fosgate 1farad capacitor

Fosgate 4004 amp, 4Channel

Fosgate 3001 amp, 1Channel

Fosgate P2 12" Sub, with QLOgic Box

Panasonic CDQF801 cd player, w/ remote

All fosgate product comes with BESTBUY 4 years warranty. And it's been less than 1 year in my car.

Selling all for $475.00

System is ready for pick up anytime. Located around LAKE FOREST, IRVINE area.

·
Registered
411 Posts
how much for the cap? Does it come with brackets? pm me with details.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok... I decided not to part the system out... but, I made a price drop! for local pick up (so cal) I'm selling the whole system for $400.00 firm!!!! I think this is a good deal... and plus you get a 4 yrs warranty from best buy... not warranty from manufacture!

let me know, first wiht the money.... gets it.

Thanks

and yes capacitor comes with bracket. :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
if you decide to sell just the cap let me know...

·
Registered
411 Posts
No its not. Especially since it has a warranty (as long as its transferable that is). My stipulation is that rockford fosgate's name has gone down in "value" if you will these last few years. If I didn't already have my system (eclipse/phoenix gold) I'd definately consider the package. Hell if I knew someone looking for a good setup i'd reccomend this. Plus its the holiday season man. Money is tight for most.

price on the cap? lol

·
Registered
411 Posts
also 99% of the time people will not want to buy a package deal. Also you will most likely get what YOU want for the stuff if you piece it out. I wouldn't bother with a package unless the price was right... and thats usually when its way cheap..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts