Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
yeah, and when it eventually goes out, if ever, it'll suck again..

i have a manual hood stand i like very much, just need to install it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Think they look pretty cool, are they easy to install? Manual hood stand? Thats the kind where you pick up the stand and hook it yourself right? lol if so, i just call it the hood stick hahah

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
mine isnt like the one from the 4bangers.. mine looks like this.. its adjustable at different height, which is kewl...

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
yeah. they are like 60 bucks or something. and thats just for the 3 way adjustable. mad money, but i found some guy while searching yahoo selling it for about 20 shipped or something. killer deal. :D i have the six way adjustable prop.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Kiet said:
mine isnt like the one from the 4bangers.. mine looks like this.. its adjustable at different height, which is kewl...

I have a 4banger...and the stick is already broken. would the kind that you have fit on a 98 4banger like mine? lol thinking about getting some.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
i think so because mrV6P (maurice) has one on his oem hood too.. you may or may not have to drill holes to mount them though.. [according to the hood with hydraulics on accords] you remove both hydraulics and install this on which ever side you want to. maurice has this on his driver side the last time i saw.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
so is that CF hood damper will fit any AFTERMARKET CF hoods? or only works with honda oem hoods? i mite b interested when i get my CF hood

1 - 12 of 12 Posts