Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Love Twins!
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You’re invited to Frederick Nissan’s (www.fredericknissan.com) IMPORT CAR SHOW & FESTIVAL on Sunday, July 20, 2008 from 1-4 pm. Come check out some of the most beautiful cars from the Mid Atlantic Region along with Nissan’s NEW 2009 GT-R for FREE! If you would like to enter your Import into the Car Show, the cost is only $10 and trophies will be given out to the best that show up. There will also be Zoony Balloons by Mike Kenyon, Body Painting, a Dunk Tank, Music and Food so bring the entire family. The greatest thing is proceeds from this event will be donated to Keystone Soldiers (www.keystonesoldiers.com) which is a 100% volunteer non-profit organization that provides care packages to our U.S Troops. For more information, please contact Mike Cady at [email protected] or (301) 360-1009.

We do apologize for the late posting but we wanted to make sure that the 2009 GT-R will be there. The Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET Management fully supports this event and will be in attendance (www.megameet.org).

-Ryan

·
I Love Twins!
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't forget to come out to Frederick Nissan tomorrow to check out Nissan's NEW 2009 GT-R along with the Import Car Show and Festival. There is no pre-registration so just come to support a great cause.

-Ryan

·
GO HOKIES
549 Posts
I was there and there was another 7th gen accord there. Who was the 7th gen with the two girls sitting behind it? haha. I wasnt in the show though. The cars there were incredible, the GTR is incredible and just feels perfect sitting in it, and the Drifting was even better. ok maybe not better than the GTR but it was pretty darn good.

Me talking on the phone in the GTR. That didnt take long. haha

You may recognize the man driving the Silvia as "Dado" from Mischief Destroy. He was a damn good drifter. He drifted just about everyones car there. It didnt matter what it was, he had them all sideways.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Dado is actually a good friend of mine and when everyone saw that he still has the Drift touch everyone brought there cars up for him to drift! He drifted a silvia, G35 sedan, 08 Altima, c5 Corvette and others! What made it worse was Brandon was there and didnt find me or say hi! DISSAPOINTED!!!

·
GO HOKIES
549 Posts
dude you were there?? where i didnt see any 6th gens or you anywhere. Didnt you hear them say "Would the guy from Virginia Tech please move his Honda accord from the drifting lot" haha i was like o s**t

·
I Love Twins!
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A huge thanks to all that came out to the event to help support our U.S. Troops. There were several beautiful cars but the GT-R stole the show. I had mixed feelings about it from looking at the pictures but I am completely sold on it after seeing it in person. The turn out was larger than we anticipated and after calculating the proceeds from the car show and also the extra donations that several individuals gave, Frederick Nissan was able to provide Keystone Soldiers with a check worth $2,000. Don't forget to check out the MEGA MEET site (www.megameet.org) for pictures of the event that we plan to have posted by the end of the week.

-Ryan

·
Registered
60 Posts
Haha that was my 7th gen with the 2 girls sitting behind it. Apparently you talked to my GF? She said you were coming back but I never got the chance to talk to you. I saw your car though. Exhaust and lowered from what I could see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts