Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Off a 3 series bmw when i had my first first retrofit... i have no use for them at all. all i ask is you pay $6 shipping priority mail.. i dont really wanna meet up with someone local cuz i'm way too lazy... Sold

since i'm here...

I also have one philips d2s bulb with under 35 hour usage for sale... asking 40shipped

and motor to move projector left and right.. 50shipped off 2006 Infiniti M45.

paypal is [email protected]

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the only thing that sounds familiar to me on there is H7... that's not i know...

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
7thGenVillain said:
whats the kelvin on the Philips D2S bulbs?
4300k. they are philips d2s bulbs with less than 35 hours on them, mint condition. has only been touch on the black piece...

o and fyi, there is someone else on a different board showing interest on the d2s bulb, so i suggest you act fast before he does.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
those adaptive headlight motors would be awesome if i could figure how to link it to my steering wheel. Maybe tear up an M45 to find out. haha. riiiight.

bump, anyhow!

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
joedanger11 said:
those adaptive headlight motors would be awesome if i could figure how to link it to my steering wheel. Maybe tear up an M45 to find out. haha. riiiight.

bump, anyhow!
you can buy it and figure it out yourself.. everything is possible, just take time and effort.. and knowing what your doing.. lol..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts